This chefs jacket uses a lightweight fabric and offers a modern slimmer silhouette with an ergonomic fit. Features of this jacket include double breasted concealed stud front fastening apron tab at the back of the neck and large MeshAir Pro panels at
1. Please remember to check size and quantity before personalisation of print and/or embroidery etc. as no credit will be allowed for printed or processed garments.
2. In the event that you require us to produce any Products to your specification, you shall be responsible for ensuring that the accuracy and correctness of that specification.
3. As the Customer you agree that you have obtained all necessary licenses, consents, and permissions required in order to commission us to supply bespoke Products to you.
4. Where you require us to produce samples or test work for you, we reserve the right to charge you a fee for such samples and test work and will agree the amount of that fee with you in advance.
Returns and refunds
1. Returns are only accepted if faulty or not as described and must be returned to us within 15 days of receipt.
2. Any garments embroidered, bespoke or customised are no returnable unless faulty.
3. All garments must be returned in their original, undamaged garment packaging - failure to do so will result in the goods being refused.
4. Faulty goods must be returned within 7 working days of supply with the fault clearly indicated and without defacing the garment.
5. If goods have been sent incorrectly please ring our Customer Service Team within five working days to arrange a collection and re-order.